Chiropodists are regulated health care providers who treat diseases and disorders of the foot and ankle. As part of the health care team, they work to improve a client’s overall health, mobility and independence.
Common issues include:
- Wounds, ulcers and skin infections.
- Heel and arch pain.
- Plantar warts.
- Nail care.
- Corn and callus reduction.
- Diabetic foot care (including foot risk assessments).
- Community education.
- Must be a client of SRCHC and live within the SRCHC catchment area
Services are available:
- By appointment only
- In English and Cantonese (interpretation services also available as needed)
Monday to Tuesday 8:00am-6:00pm
Wednesday and Friday 9:00am-5:00pm