This year, we spent three months meeting with clients in groups, in the clinic waiting room, in the main lobby and at off site programs, gathering information.
The staff spent over 80 hours to help 210 individuals complete the questions and document their experiences The results of the survey are reported back to the community, to SRCHC’s Board of Directors and to staff. It helps us as an organization identify opportunities for improvements and celebrate as a community the work of the organization.
- 210 surveys completed in total
- 80 hours working closely with clients to complete surveys
- 27 minutes average time spent with each client to complete the survey
- 87% of surveys completed with support from staff
- 313 clients engaged
Impact on Community
87% say SRCHC has had a positive impact on their community
- 32% of clients reported that there health was fair or poor
- 91% say programs and services at SRCHC have helped improve health and well-being
- 45% clients say the staff caring and providing timely care/support
- 27% clients point to effective client care and communication contributing to their health and well-being
- 58% clients would like to see expansion of programs and services and more reminder calls, with longer/varied operating hours (more hrs/different days for outreach/women’s health services, etc.)
- Clients also mentioned the possibility of having sources of news in the waiting area or at first floor reception to be aware of what is happening in the world and at the Centre.
Do you feel comfortable at SRCHC?
94% feel comfortable and welcome at SRCHC
What is SRCHC doing well?
We gave clients an opportunity to describe what SRCHC was doing well. We heard lots of positive feedback. Most popular issues that we heard about:
How can SRCHC improve?
We also asked clients to describe how we could improve the services/programs that we deliver. The most popular issues we heard about: