This year, we spent three months meeting with clients in groups, in the clinic waiting room, in the main lobby and at off site programs, gathering information.
The staff spent over 70 hours to help 220 individuals complete the questions and document their experiences The results of the survey are reported back to the community, to SRCHC’s Board of Directors and to staff. It helps us as an organization identify opportunities for improvements and celebrate as a community the work of the organization.
- 220 surveys completed in total
- 70 hours working closely with clients to complete surveys
- 21 minutes average time spent with each client to complete the survey
- 87% of surveys completed with support from staff
- 298 clients engaged
Impact on Community
88% say SRCHC has had a positive impact on their community
86% say programs and services at SRCHC have helped improve health and well-being
Do you feel comfortable at SRCHC?
93% feel comfortable and welcome at SRCHC
What is SRCHC doing well?
- 38% clients say the range of programs offered educate and make them feel better
- 29% clients point to effective client care and communication contributing to their health and well-being
How can SRCHC improve?
81% clients would like to see expansion of programs and services, with longer operating hours