Program Category: Chronic Conditions, Primary Health
華人癌症患者支援小組:一個特别為華人癌症病人及其家人而設的互助小组。Chinese Cancer Support
除了基本健康服務外, 中心的不同專業人員, 合力協助癌症患者及其家人使用良好質素的癌症護理服務。 我們可提供:
- 1.營養飲食輔導: 註册營養師為癌症病人在治理期間每日所需的營養，提供一般性的指引，協助他們處理飲食上的困擾。
- 個人輔導: 透過個人輔導，專業社工幫助癌患者面對並處理那些會影響治理癌症的因素。
- 華人癌症患者支援小組:一個特别為華人癌症病人及其家人而設的互助小组。邀請專業醫護人員作專題講座，讓參加者了解治療癌症的方法並鼓勵组員交流經驗，互相幫助, 互相支持, 一起面對共同問題, 尋找可行的方法。
- 癌症資料: 本中心備有關於預防和治理及舒緩護理的中文癌症資料刊物。歡迎癌症病人及其家人致電借閱 ，
歡迎區內人士致電 416-461-1925內線 248 查詢
South Riverdale Community Health Centre is a community controlled organization that believes health is a state of physical, mental and social well being. In addition to our primary health services, the multidisciplinary team members support cancer patients and their family members in accessing good quality of cancer care services.
We can offer:
- General Nutrition Counselling: The registered dietitian can assist the cancer patients in dealing with their nutritional concern by providing guidelines on daily intake in cancer care.
- Individual Counselling: Through one-to-one counselling, the professional social worker can assist the cancer patients in addressing their specific issues that will impact their cancer care.
- Support Group: A support group for Chinese speaking cancer patients and their family members. We invite health care professionals to provide cancer related information that will help the group members address their specific concerns in cancer care. We encourage group members to share their management experience and develop a self- help system amongst themselves.
- Cancer Information : Cancer patients and their family members are welcome to contact us for a loan of printed copies on cancer about prevention, treatment and palliative care.
All services are free of charge. People living in our catchment are welcome to contact us at 416-461-1925 for further information.
South Riverdale Community Health Centre
- 955 Queen Street East
- Toronto, ON M4M 3P3