Smoking support and information is available for smokers at all stages of change. One-to-one counselling around smoking is provided by a Respiratory Therapist specially trained in smoking cessation through the TEACH program. Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is offered as part of these services for those who are interested and is available through the STOP program in partnership with the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH).
Group programming for smoking awareness/cessation is also available. The group involves a range of health care providers who have interest and training in the many aspects of smoking.
- One-to-one counselling, education and support
- Support groups
- Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT)
- Harm reduction approach
- Access to community resources around smoking
- Community education and workshops
Services are available:
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at SRCHC, hours vary, some evening appointments
- SRCHC clients residing within the catchment area
South Riverdale CHC
- 955 Queen St E
- Toronto, ON M4M 3P3