A 12-week program for womxn identified folks who have experienced grief due to trauma or loss and want to learn & share coping skills and strategies. This is a closed group and registration is required.
Womxn identified people have experienced grief in many different ways. There’s no wrong way to experience these feelings! This is a harm reduction friendly group that teaches a bit about grief, but focuses more on building and sharing skills to handle the feelings associated with trauma, grief and loss.
- This is NOT a therapy group, it’s an educational space
- These kinds of discussions can be emotionally triggering and difficult.
- We encourage people to share only what they are comfortable with.
- If needed one-on-one support will be offered
For more information about the next group please contact:
- Kira at 416-461-1925 ext. 2208 or
- Adrianna at 416-461-1925 ext. 2658
South Riverdale CHC
- 955 Queen Street East
- Toronto, ON M4M 3P3
- [email protected]
South Riverdale Community Health Centre, 955 Queen Street East
955 Queen Street East, Toronto, Ontario