Getting Elected to the Board of Directors
SRCHC offers programs and services that work together to improve the overall wellbeing of our community.
To stand for election to the board you must be a Member of the Centre.
MEMBERSHIP IS FREE AND REQUIRES THAT YOU:
- Support the Centre’s Mission, Vision and Values, and;
- Live or do 75% of your work within the Centre’s catchment area (North to O’Connor Drive/Eglinton Avenue, East to Warden Avenue, South to the lake, West to the Don River, OR be a user of the Centre’s services.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND COMPLETE:
- Membership Application 2021 and;
- Board Candidate Application 2021 (Adobe reader is required for both documents).
- Send completed forms to: Julie Grgar or Erica Geller (see information below).
- Or by mail to: 955 Queen Street East, Toronto, ON M3M 3P3.
- Demographic Summary of SRCHC Catchment Area – August 2020
- Setting the Stage- A Profile of SRCHC – August 2020
- Board of Directors Overview
- Code of Conduct Policy and Agreements
TO BE A BOARD MEMBER YOU MUST:
- Commit to an average of 6-10 hours per month for board/committee meetings.
- Speak and read English well enough to participate fully in board business.
- Read and agree to the board’s Code of Conduct Policy.
- Have no undischarged bankruptcies.
- Have no conflicts of interest as defined in the Code of Conduct Policy and Agreements.
We encourage members of equity seeking groups to apply.
Accommodations are available on request for people with disabilities.
If you would like to share this opportunity, please download our Recruitment Poster 2021.
For more information, contact:
Julie Grgar at 416-461-3577, ext. 223 firstname.lastname@example.org or
Erica Geller at 416-461-3577, ext. 355 email@example.com.