Running for election for South Riverdale Community Health Centre’s (SRCHC) Board of Directors
SRCHC offers programs and services that work together to improve the overall wellbeing of our community. Here is a sample of what the Centre provides:
- Health promotion programs for children, adults and seniors
- Family doctors, nurse practitioners, nurses, dietitians, plus chiropody and physiotherapy
- Harm reduction and supervised consumption services
- Environmental projects
- Outreach to those who may have difficulty accessing health care and other services
To stand for election to the board you must be a Member of the Centre. Download and complete membership application form and board application form and send to Julie Grgar at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail:
955 Queen St E.
- Demographic Summary of SRCHC Catchment Area
- Setting the stage: a profile of SRCHC
- The SRCHC Board of Directors overview
- Code of conduct policy
Membership is free and requires that you:
- Support the Centre’s Mission, Vision and Values, AND
- Live or do 75% of your work within the Centre’s catchment area (east of the Don River, west of Warden Ave., south of O’Connor Dr./Eglinton Ave, down to the lake), OR be a user of the Centre’s services.
To be a board member you must:
- Commit to an average of 6-10 hours per month for board/committee meetings
- Speak and read English well enough to participate fully in board business
- Read and agree to the board’s Code of Conduct Policy
- Have no undischarged bankruptcies
- Have no conflicts of interest
We encourage members of equity seeking groups to apply.
Accommodations are available on request for people with disabilities