At the Outreach Clinic you can:
- See a doctor or nurse practitioner (health card not necessary)
- Get sexual health information, including testing, vaccinations & treatment etc.
- Talk to a counselor
- Get foot care at the Thursday clinic (3-4pm)
The Outreach Clinic is for people that:
- Have problems getting health care?
- Use drugs?
- Are homeless, living in a shelter or living rough?
- Are you working in the sex trade?
Tuesdays & Thursdays from 2-4 pm
- In person clinic registration starts at 1:30
- Last registration time is 3pm
- As this is a walk-in clinic please be prepared to wait
South Riverdale CHC
- 955 Queen Street East
- Toronto, ON M4M 3P3
- [email protected]
South Riverdale Community Health Centre, 955 Queen Street East
955 Queen Street East, Toronto, Ontario