The health of clients and staff are our priority. Due to the Coronavirus at this time:
- 955 Queen St E. is open for essential urgent care (by appointment) only and the distribution of food and harm reduction supplies
- Consumption Treatment Services (CTS) Moss Park (134 Sherbourne St.) is open Tuesday-Sunday 11 am-7 pm
- 955 Queen St. E (including keep6) is open Monday-Friday 10 am-6 pm but 955 Queen St. will be closed on Saturdays, effective Saturday, March 21
- We are screening all clients with appointments or using CTS, one-by-one, at the front doors of 955 Queen St. E and 134 Sherbourne St.
- Home visits are being conducted for clients who still require support, clients are being screened accordingly
- We are offering urgent counselling and social work services over the phone
- We are looking for ways to provide support for clients who are food insecure and/or socially isolated
Cancellations/Closed until further notice:
- Groups; programs; drop-ins; non-essential meetings and walk-ins.
- DECNET programs at 1245 Danforth Ave. Unit 2 & 3, please call 416-461-9042
- Harmony Hall Active Seniors’ Centre (2 Gower St. & Crescent Town Club), please call (416) 752-0101
- Choose Health,. For more information, please visit www.selfmanagementtc.ca or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have an appointment at SRCHC or are visiting our Consumption Treatment Services, we ask for your cooperation in letting us know:
- Returned from travel outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
- Any contact with someone who has been diagnosed with Covid-19?
- Do you have any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, rash?
To see all of our recent COVID-19 news and SRCHC Centre Updates