THE HEALTH OF OUR CLIENTS AND STAFF IS OUR PRIORITY
Due to COVID-19 until further notice:
- 955 Queen St. E. is open Monday-Friday 10am-6pm for essential urgent care (by appointment) only and the distribution of food and harm reduction supplies.
- 955 Queen St. will be closed on Saturdays.
- Consumption Treatment Services (CTS) Moss Park (134 Sherbourne St.) is open Tuesday-Sunday 4pm-10pm (last call for Moss Park is 9:15pm). NEW HOURS
- Consumption Treatment Services (CTS) keepSIX (955 Queen St. E) is open Monday-Friday 10am-5pm (last call for keepSIX is 4:30pm).
- We are screening everyone that enters 955 Queen St. E. and 134 Sherbourne St. This is done at the front doors and one client at a time.
- Home visits are being conducted for clients who still require support.
- All clients are screened by telephone prior to their appointment.
- We are offering urgent counselling and social work services over the phone.
- We are looking for ways to provide support for clients who are food insecure and/or socially isolated.
Cancellations/Closed until further notice:
- ALL groups; programs; drop-ins; non-essential meetings and walk-ins.
- DECNET programs at 1245 Danforth Ave. Unit 2 & 3, call 416-461-9042
- Harmony Hall Centre for Seniors (2 Gower St.) call (416) 752-0101
- Crescent Town Centre for Seniors 647-233-4898
- Choose Health For more information, please visit www.selfmanagementtc.ca or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Client and Visitor Safety
Most appointments and meetings have been moved to phone and/or video appointments, however, if you need to come into the Centre, we want you to feel safe and know what to expect.
- To help with physical distancing, there are less staff and clients in the Centre at any one time.
- All staff are wearing masks and carefully monitoring their health.
- Washrooms are only open for clients with appointments.
What to Expect When You Visit
- Support people are ONLY allowed in the Centre only when clients absolutely need assistance clients coming in for essential services
- Physical distancing (keeping six feet apart from others)
- Screening and safe separation for clients who may have COVID symptoms
- All persons entering are asked to wear a mask
- Hand sanitizing upon entry
- We may ask you to wait in a private room instead of the waiting room
Additional Cleaning Protocols
- Clients with COVID symptoms will be taken to a separate room, which is double cleaned after each use.
- Common areas and high touch surfaces are cleaned many times throughout the day.
To see all of our recent COVID-19 news and SRCHC Centre Updates