THE HEALTH OF OUR CLIENTS AND STAFF IS OUR PRIORITY
Client and Visitor Safety
Many appointments and meetings have been moved to phone and/or video appointments, however, if you need to come into the Centre, we want you to feel safe and know what to expect.
- To help with physical distancing, there are fewer people in the Centre at any one time.
- Everyone is required to wear masks and are carefully monitoring their own health.
- Washrooms are only open for clients with appointments.
What to Expect When You Visit
- All clients with booked appointments are asked to enter by the back door where they will be screened.
- Please arrive up to 10 minutes before the start of your visit and not earlier.
- Please dress warmly as you will need to wait outside prior to being allowed in.
- All persons entering any location must wear a mask and sanitize their hands. Click here for more information on our mask requirements.
- Support people are allowed in the Centre only when clients need assistance.
- Physical distancing (keeping six feet apart from others).
- Safe separation for clients who may have COVID symptoms. We may ask you to wait in a private room instead of the waiting room.
Additional Cleaning Protocols
- Clients with COVID symptoms are taken to a separate room, which is double cleaned after use.
- Common areas and high touch surfaces are cleaned many times throughout the day.
ALL groups; programs; drop-ins; non-essential meetings and walk-ins are cancelled unless otherwise stated on the chart below.
ALL persons entering any of our locations are asked to wear a mask and sanitize their hands.
To see all of our recent COVID-19 news and SRCHC updates Go to this section
If you have questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to call 416-461-2493.