To see all of our recent COVID-19 news and SRCHC Centre Updates
If you think you have the coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms or have been in close contact with someone who has it, use this self-assessment to help determine if you need to seek further care, click here.
South Riverdale CHC is actively screening for the coronavirus in person and over the phone for one-on-one appointments and group programming. This means that our staff will be asking you questions to ensure that we support clients.
UPDATES from all sites of SRCHC
The health of clients and staff are our priority. Due to the Coronavirus at this time:
- 955 Queen St E. is open for essential urgent care (by appointment) only and the distribution of food and harm reduction supplies
- Consumption Treatment Services (CTS) Moss Park (134 Sherbourne St.) and keep6 (955 Queen St. E) are open regular hours from Monday-Friday but 955 Queen St. will be closed on Saturdays, effective Saturday, March 21
- We are screening all clients with appointments or using CTS, one-by-one, at the front doors of 955 Queen St. E and 134 Sherbourne St.
- Home visits are being conducted for clients who still require support, clients are being screened accordingly
- We are offering urgent counselling and social work services over the phone, please connect with your clinician
- We are looking for ways to provide support for clients who are food insecure and/or socially isolated
Cancellations/Closed until further notice:
- Groups; programs; drop-ins; non-essential meetings and walk-ins.
- DECNET programs at 1245 Danforth Ave. Unit 2 & 3, please call 416-461-9042
- Harmony Hall Active Seniors’ Centre (2 Gower St. & Crescent Town Club), please call (416) 752-0101
- Choose Health,. For more information, please visit www.selfmanagementtc.ca or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have an appointment at SRCHC or are visiting our Consumption Treatment Services, we ask for your cooperation in letting us know:
- Returned from travel outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
- Any contact with someone who has been diagnosed with Covid-19?
- Do you have any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, rash?
COVID-19 ASSESSMENT CENTRE in East Toronto:
The COVID-19 Assessment Centre at Michael Garron Hospital (MGH) is now open and seeing patients by appointment only 416-469-6858. The Assessment Centre cannot be accessed from inside the hospital. The entrance is located on the Northside of the building off Mortimer Ave., west of the Emergency department (see map on this page).
If you are worried you might have COVID-19, call:
7 days a week
|Toronto Public Health Coronavirus Information Line:||416-338-7600|
|8:30 am-8 pm
10 am-6 pm weekends
|Health Canada Coronavirus Information Service:||1-833-784-4397|
WHO Advice for the Public:
Health Canada Coronavirus Website:
Ontario Ministry of Health Novel Coronavirus website:
Public Health Ontario Website:
Toronto Public Health website: