Outreach Medical Clinic
Do you have problems getting health care?
Do you use drugs?
Are you homeless, living in a shelter or living rough?
Are you working in the sex trade?
At the Outreach Clinic you can:
- see a doctor or nurse practitioner (health card not necessary)
- get sexual health information, including testing, vaccinations & treatment etc.
- talk to a counselor
- get foot care at the Thursday clinic
Tuesdays & Thursdays from 2-4 pm
foot care is Thursdays only from 3-4 pm
- in person clinic registration starts at 1:30
- for information call 416.461.2493
Date/TimeDate(s) - Tuesday, October 16, 2018
2:00 pm to 3:45 pm
- South Riverdale Community Health Centre
- 955 Queen St E,
- Toronto, Ontario M4M 3P3