Skip to content
- The diversity of residents in our community is one of its many strengths , and individuals who reflect this diversity are encouraged to participate in all aspects of the volunteer program at South Riverdale CHC.
- We appreciate and welcome the volunteers who bring their own unique perspectives, skills and experiences, because they help enhance and expand the agency’s capacity to provide services. The benefits to volunteering are endless and we have a wide variety of volunteer programs and positions to suit your interests and your schedule. Whether you are a student, client, former client, or someone who wants to give back to the community, South Riverdale CHC is a rewarding volunteer experience.
- If you would like to be a part of SRCHC, please read and fill out the information the form below.
- We are looking for volunteers in the following areas:
- Kitchen/Food Program
- Harmony Hall Seniors Program
- Earth Day Planning (March-April)
- PRIDE Celebration Planning (June-July)
- Community Health Week (Sept-Oct)