South Riverdale facilitated welcome clinics to promote coordinated responses to refugee health needs.
We currently coordinate access to health services for government-assisted refugees and are supporting privately-sponsored refugees within our catchment area.
- ongoing primary healthcare and allied health services
- health promotion through development and strengthening service partnerships with local immigration and settlement agencies
- working with local housing providers
- private entrepreneurs (clinics and businesses)
- private sponsorship groups.
South Riverdale Community Health Centre
- 955 Queen Street East
- Toronto, ON M4M 3P3
- (416) 461-1925