Client's Rights & Responsibilities
- You have the right to receive care that is respectful, non-discriminatory, considerate and timely.
- You have the right to expect that your information will be treated in a confidential manner by all Centre staff with whom you are involved.
- You have the right to ask questions if you do not understand any information given to you.
- You have the right to express your concerns about SRCHC and receive a response.
- You have the right to participate with the health care team in developing a treatment plan of care that addresses your needs.
- You have the right to receive complete and current information about your care in a manner you understand.
- You have the right to be involved in the direction of the Centre by becoming a member of SRCHC.
- You are responsible for respecting the Centre’s values, policies and people.
- You are responsible for letting the Centre know if your appointments or program(s) cannot be attended, so that your appointment time or program space can be offered to someone else.
- You are responsible for following your treatment plan of care, developed with your practitioners and/or workers to the best of your ability.
- You are responsible for making decisions about your treatment or care to the best of your ability.
- You are responsible to let us know if you have changes in your contact information.